Segway® Forest Tours
Most popular tour 2016
8am – 8pm Lines are open for bookings.
Call now 07545917416 / 07549939898
NOTE: You have to 10 years old & over to ride a segway
- We are open every day in holidays in all weather conditions & thursdays to sunday throughout the year (out of holiday time)
- call 07545917416 for more info.
- All Children under the age of 18 have to be accompanied by a adult, Legal guardian/teacher/carer.
What Our Tours Offer?
Important: Please try to arrive 15 minutes before your alloted time, to allow for any delays. Debit cards/Credit cards phone 07545917416 (£3 charge for Credit cards)
Segway taster £15 This is for people who are going on holiday, and would like to be fully competent with riding on a Segway ®. With our award Winning Training, we will have you up to speed in no time at all, allowing you to be able to participate in any segway tour around the world.
Standard & Extended tours are suitable for beginners
Standard tour £20 This tour will introduce you to the Segway ®, it’s a lovely glide around the play trail in the forest taking in the amazing views Haldon Forest has to offer. Experience lasts 20-25 mins. (full training)
Extended tour £25 (most popular and best value tour) This is our best value tour, Here you get a longer trail to other parts of the Forest with a substantial hill at the conclusion where you unleash the power of your Segway ® to glide up the hill with zero effort. Experience lasts approximately 50 mins. (full training)
Segway Safari £30 (OVER 18’s ONLY) This tour has more hill and thrills: on this tour you get to do what the Segway was designed for, you need to keep your wits about you and read the trail ahead ! You will be powering your Segway ® round the new trail, look out for tree stumps and squirrels as this one is challenging! Experience lasts approximately 1 hour (full training)
Segway ® Tours are available to everyone over 33kg (5 stone 4 pounds) for the standard tours,and under 146kg (23 stone), plus riders must be over 135cm (4ft 5″) 54″ and under 201cm (6ft 7″) Extended and Safari Tours riders must be over 38kg (5 stone 10 pounds ) Corporate block bookings please call for prices and numbers.
How to find us @ Haldon Forest Park
Exeter is the nearest city. Travelling by car from Exeter take the A38 for Plymouth, turn off at the exit for Exeter Racecourse (there are no slip roads for this turning). Follow the signs for Haldon Forest Park. The Haldon Gateway car park is signposted further along the road on the left. From Plymouth take the A38 for Exeter, after passing the sign for Chudleigh on your left,follow up the hill until you see the sign for Haldon Gateway just after the service station at the top of the hill on the left,again follow the signs for Haldon Forest Park. Sat Nav Post Code: EX6 7XR. This will lead you the first entrance on the left, which is the service road. Ignore this and take the next entrance on your left.
For Full Terms & Conditions Please see FAQ page
- If you are pregnant or suffer from a serious health condition, you will not be allowed to take the Segway ® Tour.
- For under 18’s a parent/guardian waiver must be signed and riders must be accompanied by a parent or guardian on the tour.
- For your own safety and enjoyment listen very carefully to your Segway Instructor and follow their instructions at all times.
- It is advisable to wear warm, waterproof clothing where appropriate and gloves.
- The Segway ® Tour Guide reserves the right to STOP any tour if their instructions are not followed.